Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Time To Get Back At It

Wow, Summer flew by as usual.  It's time to get back into the routine Fall brings.

Our homeschool Summer began with an amazing parent practicum.  I had the privlidge of being the tutor trainer for the Foundations (elementary school) tutors for our county.  I don't know if the tutors had fun, but I sure did.  We learned and refreshed our tutoring skills for new grammar, science experiments, fine arts, and presentations.  We also had fun playing review games together.  I always leave the summer practicum uplifted and energized for the year ahead!

The Music Together Summer session is wrapping up tomorrow and then I am off to Trenton, NJ to work on my Certification level 2 training at the Music Together headquarters!  I am excited about learning how to be a better teacher, and exploring current research on music and young children.

I plan to begin posting fun homeschool and music activities again after I get back from training!  Check back soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment