Sunday, August 9, 2015

Music Together Meets Classical Conversations

Today's did you know.

Today I get to give a presentation on how the Music Together model and philosophy can help equip Classical Conversations parents and tutors to teach their Foundations level students.  I have 10 minutes to present the material to the founders of Music Together.  As I was talking to my kids last night it dawned on me that they are probably way more equipped to give a ten minute presentation than I am, and they are still little.  I give a huge thanks to CC for putting a strong emphasis on public speaking.  I look forward to the ways this will be useful for my children as they grow.  I'll elaborate more on my personal presentation in the next post.  Lets see how this thing goes today!

No comments:

Post a Comment